RuPaul's Drag Race
Episode One: "Oh. My. Gaga!"- For the first challenge, the queens had to showcase a hometown look and a Lady Gaga look. Sasha's hometown look was inspired by queer art, but her use of props such as hearts and paintings was negatively received. Her Gaga look was from the Applause music video/single artwork and it received high praise. Sasha was one of the top three of the challenge but did not win.
Episode Four: "Good Morning Bitches!"- The main challenge was to do morning news and interview Naya Rivera. The two teams were Trinity Taylor's and Aja's. Aja chose Sasha. Sasha and Shea Couleé both decided to do the 'Cooking Segment'. The main idea was how to eat more healthy. Sasha and Shea Couleé did funny jokes and many more sexual jokes.The 'healthy diet' was to add chocolate to everything. The judges loved both of their segments and found the pair very funny. RuPaul declare both Sasha and Shea Couleé as the winners of this weeks challenge. After they won, the rest of Aja's team was safe.
- "Don't joke about that"
- "Jaymes Mansfield looks scared and confused when she walks in. Like, am I in the right room?"
- "This is RuPaul's Best Group Therapy Race"
- Sasha is known in the drag scene for using audiovisual equipment for her performances.
- Sasha, along with Aja, Alexis Michelle, and Peppermint, was interviewed for getoutmag and had to do a Broadway themed look, her doing The Phantom Of The Opera. 
- Sasha was in the airport coming back from Russia when she received her callback to the show. 
- Sasha is half Russian-Jewish, and did her Fulbright in Russia. 
- Sasha's favorite song to perform is "Wuthering Heights" by Kate Bush. 
- Sasha is the director of a drag magazine entitled "Velour: The Drag Magazine".
- "Sasha" is a Russian nickname for her birth name "Alexander". "Velour" is a cheap, versatile material that can be substituted for velvet, which according to Sasha is a perfect metaphor for drag.
|Aja • Alexis Michelle • Cynthia Lee Fontaine •Farrah Moan • Nina Bo'nina Brown • Peppermint • Sasha Velour • Shea Couleé • Trinity Taylor • Valentina|
|11th: Eureka O’Hara • 12th: Charlie Hides • 13th: Kimora Blac • 14th: Jaymes Mansfield|
|RuPaul • Michelle Visage • Carson Kressley • Ross Mathews|
|Jason Carter • Miles Davis Moody • Bryce Eilenburg|