"Good morning! I didn't realize this was happening today."
RuPaul's Drag Race
|Season Competed:||Season 8|
|Mini-Challenges Won:||1 (Ep. 1)|
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Main Challenges Won:||1 (Ep. 4)|
|Times in Bottom Two:||2 (Ep. 3, Ep. 6)|
|Episode Eliminated:||Ep. 6|
- Some of Robbie's inspirations for drag include Norma Shearer, Judy Garland, and her drag mother, Dolly Parton.
- Robbie believes her drag is unique because she wears "actual vintage" and has "a strong sense of history".
- Robbie was a competitive skater.
- Robbie is the first and only queen to break a main stage light bulb.
- Robbie is the first and only queen to ever lip sync in roller skates.
- Robbie is the first queen from Seattle to not win the Snatch Game on her season (not including Magnolia Crawford, who did not make it to Snatch Game on her season).
- "I'm gonna tell you a story about flats. No."
- "Too real."
- "Good morning."
- "Am I the first girl that has ever broken a light on the runway? I'm gonna say yes."
- "I have a [Debbie Harry] poster that was above my bed and my parents really thought that I was straight for a minute."
4th: Chi Chi DeVayne, 5th: Derrick Barry, 6th: Thorgy Thor, 7th: Robbie Turner, 8th: Acid Betty, 9th: Naysha Lopez, 10th: Cynthia Lee Fontaine (Miss Congeniality), 11th & 12th (double elimination): Dax ExclamationPoint & Laila McQueen
Jason Carter • Miles Davis Moody • Bryce Eilenburg