Mira Loma, California
About Morgan McMichaelsEdit
Morgan McMichaels (Thomas White) is a Drag Queen from Los Angeles, California
Morgan McMichaels was known on the show for her punk/rock and roll style drag, her outfits on the runway, & her lip-sync and performance skills,
and she was also known for her relationship with Raven, being long-time best friends.
Drag Name OriginalityEdit
There were two factors Thomas based choosing his drag name, being Morgan McMichaels...
- "Morgan" came from Morgan Le Fay, the Queen of Fairies
- "McMichaels" came from Chad Michaels, who is legitimately Morgan's Drag Mother, and from Chad's partner Adam McGee"
Morgan McMichaels was eliminated during the 5th Episode of Drag Race.
The main challenge was to create a wedding between the queen's male side and female persona, and to create their own bride gowns for the photoshoot and runway presentations.
The queens had to pose for separate pictures, first dressing up as a Groom in a full-on tuxedo, which Morgan put a twist on. He wanted to look separate from the other groom photos, going for a punk-rock look.
Morgan described his groom look as: "He just probably rolled out of bed and threw on a leather jacket and a tie and came to the chapel."
Morgan's bride dress was critiqued as looking too much like a costume, and her bride and groom photo didn't wow the judges.
Therefore, Morgan was sent to the bottom two for a second time, lip-syncing against Sahara Davenport. Sahara's dance moves, and energy during the lip-sync outshined Morgan, and Morgan was sent home.
- During the Show
- "You have no class and no manners" "Exactly, so go fix your hair, go fix your mug" "Honey, you do need to fix your mug" - to Mystique during the fight in Untucked
- "People think that, since I'm pretty, and I'm sexy, that I should just do slutty all the time." - From Episode 1
- "At the end of the day, this is a competition, and I'm out for blood."
- "I always laugh, it's a nervous thing I think" - When RuPaul announced her up for elimination on the 5th episode.
- Morgan, AKA Tim White was born in Scotland to a Scottish father and an American Mother, and moved to the United States at the age of 15.
- Season 4 contestant Chad Michaels is the Drag Mother of Morgan
- Jenna Jameson and Joan Jett inspired Morgan to do drag.
- Morgan's favorite song to perform in drag is "So What" by pink, who he impersonated in the "Snatch Game."
- One of Morgan's purposes in performing in drag as "Pink" is to create a platform to support LGBT rights.
- If Morgan wasn't doing drag, Tim said he probably would have finished school and studied in the medical fields.
- Before moving to Los Angeles, Tim went to school to become a Immunologist.
- Morgan McMichaels is a professor on RuPaul's Drag U, from Seasons 1, 2 & 3, with fellow Season 2 contestants, Raven, Jujubee, Pandora Boxx & Tyra Sanchez