About Latrice RoyaleEdit
Latrice Royale (known for " GET THOSE NUTS AWAY FROM MY FACE!! ") is the stage name of drag performer Timothy Wilcots. During the course of the show, Latrice revealed that she had previously spent time in jail, although it was never specified what for. She also revealed in All Stars that she never had a relationship with her father, due to how he treated her mother. She is remembered mostly for her laugh and her positive outlook on life, making her the mama bear of Season Four.
Drag Name OriginalityEdit
Timothy chose Latrice Royale as his drag name because he knew a girl named Latrice, and Royale sounded like something very delicious and very chocolate. He chose the name so he could enter an amateur drag night contest in the mid 1990's at the infamous Fort Lauderdale club "The Copa". He handily won that competition of course.
Latrice was eliminated in Episode Eleven of Season four, during a challenge where she and the other contestants were challenged to create looks and outfits for three different occasions, Daytime Dog Park, Pooch in a Purse and Canine Couture, an outfit inspired by an actual dog. Latrice landed in the bottom two alongside fellow queen Chad Michaels, and lipsynced to Wynonna Judd's song "No One Else on Earth". Latrice was then eliminated.
On the Season Four reunion show, she was voted "Miss Congeniality" by the viewing audience.
The week before being eliminated, Latrice had also been in the bottom two, but created RPDR history by lipsyncing for her life dressed as an expectant mother to "You Make Me Feel Like a Natural Woman", and doing it by standing entirely in one place and relying only on flawless lipsync, raw emotional power, and classic old-school drag, without the hysterics and crazy stunts that nearly every other contestant resorts to under pressure. Latrice certainly can give you splits and dance, but it was a gamble to go for class in that situation.
Latrice was brought back on RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars as one of the twelve contestants. She and Manila Luzon were paired in the first episode under the name "Latrila". Depsite an early win in the first challenge, Latrice lipsynced for their life in the second episode and won, sending home Tammie Brown and Nina Flowers, and Manila lipsynced in the third epiosde, but lost to Jujubee. Their departure was extremely emotional, and Manila later said that it was not expected by either her or Latrice.
- During the Show
- It's time to put the rudda to the tudda at this point!
- You know my alter-ego is a stripper.
- I am Latrice Mutha F***** Royale!
- Jesus is a biscuit! Let him sop you up!
- The shade, the shade of it all!!!
- Five G's please : Good God Get A Grip Girl.
- Get those nuts away from my face!
- Let me explain to you what a bitch is: Being In Total Control of Herself
- She is large and in charge, chunky, yet funky. Bold and Beautiful baby.
- EAT IT!
- Showin' off muh curves 'n swerves.
- I feel gorgeous!
- Jiggly Caliente, BMW: Body Made Wrong!
- Jiggly DOES go right for that snack bin honey, it helps her think I think. Crunch crunch, oh yeah I got an idea crunch crunch, health and fitness! HA!
- I love my boys and... that's the T.
- No T no shade.
- I want people to realize, that it's okay to make mistakes, it's okay to fall down. Get up, look sickening, and Make Them Eat It!
- Y'all so white and Anglo Saxon....
- The Ultimate SHADE Of It All!
Follow Latrice RoyaleEdit
|RuPaul's Drag Race Season 4|
| Winner: 1st: Sharon Needles
Other Contestants: 4th: Latrice Royale (Miss Congeniality), 5th: Dida Ritz, Disqualified: Willam Belli, 6th: Jiggly Caliente, 7th: Milan, 8th: Kenya Michaels,
Pit Crew: Jason Carter, Shawn Morales