Jiggly Caliente is a Filipino-American drag performer from Queens, New York. Jiggly is best know for being a contestant on Season 4 of RuPaul's Drag Race.
Drag Name OriginalityEdit
Derives from the Pokémon "Jigglypuff". Caliente stated "I dropped the puff, and I'm hot so Jiggly Caliente."
RuPaul's Drag RaceEdit
Jiggly was eliminated for repeatedly falling into the bottom two. However, it was her insistence on taking a "silly" challenge too seriously that knocked her out of the competition. RuPaul was looking for humor, which Jiggly was not able to deliver.
RuPaul's Drag Race Stats:
|Season Competed:||Season 4|
|Mini-Challenges Won:||1 (ep. 1)|
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Main Challenges Won:||0|
|Times in Bottom Two:||3 (ep. 1, 6, 7)|
|Episode Eliminated:||ep. 7|
- Jiggly did not win a single main challenge during her season.
- Jiggly won only one mini-challenge during her season, in episode 1 "RuPocalypse Now!", making her the 1st mini-challenge winner of her season.
- Jiggly placed in the bottom two for a total of 3 episodes before being eliminated.
- Jiggly along with Alisa Summers were the first two contestants of season 4 to "lip-sync for their lives". They lip-synced to the song "Toxic" by Britney Spears, where Jiggly was saved from elimination.
- Jiggly impersonated reality TV star Snooki on episode 5, "Snatch Game".
- In episode 6, "Float Your Boat", Jiggly placed in the bottom two along with Milan, and lip-synced against her to the song "Born This Way" by Lady Gaga, where she was once again saved from elimination.
- In episode 7, "Dragazines", Jiggly lip-synced against Willam to the song "Mi Vida Loca" by Pam Tillis where she was finally eliminated.
- Jiggly placed 8th in the competition.
- Jiggly's farewell message read: "To my Bitchez / <3 y'all 2 Death! / C U @ da Reunion / Keep it Real" [Second Column:] "Luv the Dusty 'RPDR' Girls! <3 / Shady / I can get [censored] now! / <3 Dida / Jiggly Caliente"
- Jiggly is the 5th transgender contestant.
- During the Show
- Jiggly is New York's plus size barbie, she's got swirve for your nerve, you can't take her!
- The Princess, I was like dude, you like a construction worker!
- Latrice, she look like she went from Aretha Franklin to Biggie Smalls!
- Girl you look like a horse! You look like you've been kickin' all right, kickin' flour! Put some lotion on them ashy ass knees!
- One small corset + another small corset = 1 fat ass corset!
- Clearly I don't get along with you!
- Bitch! I'm from New York mutha ******
- (while misplacing her fake breasts) Where the fuck are my tits?!
- When I first heard lady boy, my madame says, that's not soy sauce in your panties!
- I didn't know Satan could cry!
- I went from a baked potato to a sweet potato!
- Narcissistic much!?!
- You'll have ta spot me!
- Willam, your face is made outta marble, that sh*t don't move!
- Chad, it's called forever 21, not forever 41!
- On the 22nd of Janurary 2016 she became the 5th contestant (along with Carmen Carrera, Monica Beverley Hills, Kenya Michaels, and Sonique) to come out as transgender.
Follow Jiggly CalienteEdit
|RuPaul's Drag Race Season 4|
| Winner: 1st: Sharon Needles
Other Contestants: 4th: Latrice Royale (Miss Congeniality), 5th: Dida Ritz, Disqualified: Willam Belli, 6th: Jiggly Caliente, 7th: Milan, 8th: Kenya Michaels,
Pit Crew: Jason Carter, Shawn Morales