Cynthia Lee Fontaine is the stage name of Carlos Hernandez, a drag performer from Austin, Texas. She is one of 12 contestants to compete on the eighth season of RuPaul's Drag Race. Cynthia was sent home on episode 3 "Ruco's Empire" after losing a lip sync of 'Mesmerized' by Faith Evans to Robbie Turner. Her drag mothers are Kayra Lee and Kathy La Fontaine. She was crowned Miss Congeniality of Season 8.
"How are you doin' Mis Amores? Do you wanna see my cucu?"
RuPaul's Drag Race
|Season Competed:||Season 8|
|Ranking:||10th (Miss Congeniality)|
|Mini-Challenges Won:||1 (Ep. 2)|
|Times as Team Captain:||1 (Ep. 2)|
|Main Challenges Won:||0|
|Times in Bottom Two:||1 (Ep. 3)|
|Episode Eliminated:||1 (Ep. 3)|
- She has the same boy first name as Madame LaQueer and the same boy last name as Alisa Summers, two queens from Season 4.
- She was born in San Juan, Puerto Rico on February 16th, 1981.
- She had been mispronouncing Acid Betty's name as 'Acid Berry' for two episodes.
- She suffered from Stage One liver cancer during the competition, but has since recovered.
- Was repeatedly visited by Acid Betty while in recovery
- She is the lowest ranking queen to win Miss Congeniality, at 10th place (beating Ivy Winters, who won at 7th Place).
- She moved from Puerto Rico to Texas in 2008.
- "How you doin' mis amores? Do you want to see my cucu?"
- "I'm as sexy as a goddesses and as funny as a claayn"
- "I'm from Puerto Rico, but I live in Austin, Texas yaaawl!"
- "I think Acid Berry..."
- "Technical problems by Cynthia Lee Fontaine"
- "GPS signal lost"
- "I'm a strong gay woman!"
- Puerto Rican frog whistle noises*
- "I thought it was funny"
- "My heart is falling out of my cucu."
- "Naysha giving you Jennifer Lopez"
4th: Chi Chi DeVayne, 5th: Derrick Barry, 6th: Thorgy Thor, 7th: Robbie Turner, 8th: Acid Betty, 9th: Naysha Lopez, 10th: Cynthia Lee Fontaine (Miss Congeniality), 11th & 12th (double elimination): Dax ExclamationPoint & Laila McQueen
Jason Carter • Miles Davis Moody • Bryce Eilenburg