Alyssa Edwards is the stage name of Justin Johnson, an American drag performer from Texas who is an accomplished nailographer, dancer and owns his own dance studio Beyond Belief. He is best known for being a contestant on Season 5 of RuPaul's Drag Race.
Drag Name Origin Edit
She grew up in a large family where everyone all had to agree upon a TV show to watch, and Who’s the Boss was the one. She thought if she ever was a girl she would be Alyssa Milano. Her last name came from her drag mother Laken Edwards.
Logo started working with Justin on a show called Beyond Belief which focuses on the Beyond Belief Dance Company, which he is director of. A preview was released on the WOWPresents YouTube channel but now it's unknown if Beyond Belief will be commissioned as a full television series.
- Don't get bitter, just get better.
- I don't get cute I get drop dead gorgeous.
- Get a grip, get a life, and get over it.
- Every woman has a secret. Mine happens to be a little bigger... I'm a man.
- They read me the house down underneath the cement.
- What the hell are you squirping like a chirping like a bird?
- It's not personal, it's drag.
- Girl look how orange you f*ckin' look, girl!
- She was the one backstabbin' me, behind my back.
- Bitch, sit yo ass down and shut the hell up, bitch!
- Reading you is like reading a Walt Disney book, it's simply too easy.
- Santino, will you please shut the f*ck up with your no-drag-knowledge mouth?
- Not on tonight!
- I need to get up in this gig, girl.
- Wrong queen mama cuz I'm not the one.
- Cause I'm what? Sickening!
- Face crack of the century.